MSN Money Blog - Ten Reasons Credit Unions Rule
On Smart Spending, an MSN Money blog, Karen Datko listed ten reasons why you should try and join a credit union. Here are her ten reasons.
- Better interest rates on loans
- Personal loans are more likely
- Better interest rates on deposits
- Lower fees
- Fewer customers, better relationships
- Fewer customers, so you're more important
- No call centers (Credit unions answer their own phones)
- You can be involved at a credit union
- NCUA insurance
- Less profit-driven
For a full text of the article, click here.
If you live or work in the Indianapolis area, consider joining our credit union. You can learn more information and become a member today by visiting our website at www.fcfcu.com.