Financial Center is currently seeking a Network Administrator. This position is responsible for telecommunications and networking activities concerning hardware, software and communication mediums; including those matters which are remote to the data center and involve multiple vendors.
The Network Administrator provides technical assistance and training to the staff in the areas of operating systems; application use; database development and maintenance; network organization and utilization; WAN troubleshooting; and other areas as they pertain to the ongoing utilization of the network and network assets.
This position ensures effective network security practices are followed in accordance with the Security Policy and Procedures, and recommends changes to the Security Policy and Procedures. The Network Administrator assists the MIS Operations Manager in the creation and monitoring of the Security Policy and Procedures.
- Strong verbal communication skills, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills. Articulate and comfortable in communicating with vendors and all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of security in performing the duties included within the job description. This includes possessing the ability to ensure password confidentiality and the ability to responsibly access and alter only those files and programs that are necessary to performing daily duties.
- Technical training in all products and services used.
- Good analytical skills, interpretation abilities and good judgement skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and interest. Able to communicate detailed instructions to staff with less technical experience. Strong written and and verbal communications skills.
- Requires knowledge typically gained through the attainment of a four-year degree
- Three to five years experience as telecommunications and networking specialist and possess MCSE/CNE certification or equivalent
- Within 90 days, must possess a thorough knowledge of Credit Union bylaws, policies, procedures and state and federal laws affecting all operations of the Retail Center; Credit Union products and services and Credit Union processes and systems.
- Must be able to achieve proficiency on Microsoft Office products and other Credit Union systems.