Financial Center FCU Promotions and New Hires
Indianapolis, Ind. - Financial Center Federal Credit Union has recently promoted a number of employees.
• Julie Oslund, Program Administrator, Accounting department
• Michael Hostetler, Enterprise Project Manager, Information Technology department
• Matthew Stoops, Director of Business Banking
Financial Center has also recently hired a number of employees.
• Chris Vanderveld, Branch Manager, Fox Road Center
• David McKenzie, e-Services Manager in Training, Member Services
• Adrian Phillips, Marketing Analytics and Project Specialist
• April Wood, Business Development Specialist
• Sean Sullivan, Media and Marketing Campaign Specialist
Financial Center hosted its 16th annual charity golf outing on June 17, 2014, raising more than $22,000 for charity. The outing hosted more than 120 Credit Union vendors, members, and employees. Proceeds from the outing were divided among four organizations that meet the Credit Union’s three areas of charitable focus: financial literacy, feeding the hungry, and supporting the military and their families.
Financial Center claims awesome spot on Indiana Best Place to Work List.
Financial Center continues to hire great talent to expand our great team.
Financial Center sets a record to be a best places to work in Indiana.
Financial Center FCU ranks high on Indiana midsize companies.
Financial Center continues to grow its organization from promoting through its own ranks. Click the headline to learn more.
Financial Center Federal Credit Union employees Mark Moulton and Jo Kiel will be featured speakers during the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Councils’ May 6th webinar discussing the Credit Union’s G2 employee mentoring program. CUNA Councils approached the two on hosting a webinar after several other credit unions inquired about how to develop their own professional development program. Click the headline to learn more.
Financial Center sets up to become a leader during a CUNA webinar.
Financial Center Federal Credit Union was recently honored with two Diamond Awards, which recognizes outstanding marketing and business development achievements in the credit union industry. Click the headline to learn more.
The Financial Center team continues to grow. Click the headline to learn more.