Financial Center offers a variety of benefits including health, life, and retirement plans to accommodate your personal needs, plan for the future and protect you and your family from financial hardship.
Benefits Available to Full-Time Employees
Medical Insurance is carried by Anthem.
- $2,600 or $3,000 High Deductible Health Plan
- Generous employer contributions to health savings accounts
Dental Insurance is carried by Delta Dental.
Vision insurance is carried by Anthem.
Employer Paid Group Life and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life - Two times annual salary. Additional life insurance available at group rates.
- Long Term Disability - 60% of annual salary with 60 day elimination.
Benefits Available to all Employees
Voluntary Employee Paid Supplemental Insurance through Allstate, Colonial, and AFLAC.
- Available through payroll deduction.
- Eligible to participate after one year of employment.
- Generous employer match.
- Fully vested after two years.
Financial Center also offers a generous time off program to help you balance your work and family life, as well as to participate in charitable/volunteer events.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employees accrue leave time with each pay period.
- Annual accrual time ranges from 120 - 200 hours per year and is calculated based on seniority.
- Paid Federal holidays according to Board of Directors approved annual schedule of holidays.