A Financial Center VISA® debit card is a safe and easy way to access your money anytime, anywhere.
Use Your Debit Card:
- Like an ATM card for immediate withdrawals of cash at any STAR or CIRRUS ATM worldwide or get “cash back” from retailers.
- Like a check when buying an item. The money used to pay for the transaction is deducted directly from your checking account.
Advantages of a Debit Card:
- Easy to obtain - Financial Center issues you a VISA debit card when you open a checking account or upon request.
- Convenient - Purchases can be made by swiping the card rather than dealing with cash or writing out a paper check.
- Readily accepted - Access your account anywhere in the world VISA® is accepted.
Notes about International Access:
- Make sure to notify Financial Center if you’re leaving the country to ensure you don’t experience an interruption in service.
- Due to increased fraudulent activity, Financial Center blocks both PIN and POS transactions from the following countries: India, Romania, Russia, Spain, and Turkey. If you experience problems using your debit card while traveling, please contact Member Services at 317.916.7700 or 800.473.2328 during normal business hours.
If your debit card is lost or stolen, please call 317.916.7700 or 800.473.2328 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) Monday through Friday. All other times, please call 800.523.4175.