Overdraft Protection Choices¹
Cover checking account overdrafts directly from your Financial Center savings account.
- Avoid non-sufficient fund (NSF) fee³
- Overdraft transaction amount plus a transfer fee¹ are deducted from your savings account
- No application required to qualify
This line of credit serves as overdraft protection to your checking account and can be accessed for direct withdrawal to cover unexpected expenses.
- Avoid NSF fee³
- Automatically transfers in $25 increments to cover the amount of the overdraft and the transfer fee*
- No transfer fees when you make direct withdrawals or transfers
- Line of credit limit determined through credit application
Courtesy Pay offers a balance extension to help during those times when ends don’t meet. If you would like Courtesy Pay to cover ATM or everyday debit card transactions, you must notify the Credit Union.
- Non-sufficient fund items are paid up to the balance extension limit, including fees³*
- NSF fee is assessed with each item
- 60 days of membership required to qualify
What fees will I be charged if Financial Center pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $35 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is a 5 per day limit on the total number of fees we charge you for overdrawing your account.