Financial Center serves consumers who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Marion County and the greater Indianapolis area. Our Mission is to provide member-owners with valued financial offerings and the highest level of personal excellence attainable in our market. Our Credit Union philosophy is we succeed only when our members succeed.
We are growing, and have a Financial Advisor position available in Indianapolis, IN.
Financial Center originated in 1953 to serve the military personnel and civilians assigned to Fort Benjamin Harrison on the east side of Indianapolis. In 1968, FCFCU opened several locations in West Germany to accommodate military personnel serving overseas. Our affiliation with the military can still be felt through the thousands of military personnel the Credit Union continues to serve across the world. Financial Center currently serves more than 57,000 members. As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment and retirement services to members while building relationships. We aspire to maintain high standards in providing our members with the comprehensive financial and investment services needed to help achieve their long term goals, and are looking for the right person to take this program to new heights in terms of member service and productivity.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Five years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Experience in Retirement Services doing Rollovers and 401K business
- Customer service, communication and presentation skills
- An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
- Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within the credit union
- College Degree preferred
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 15 year track record of serving the investment needs of some of the nation’s leading credit unions and their members. We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com.
Representatives are employed by Financial Center Federal Credit Union and registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC).