Financial Center got its start more than 60 years ago right here in Central Indiana. Through our local ties, we’ve met tremendous people who lead organizations who greatly benefit our community, and we are lucky enough to count some of them as members. We value the trust members put in our ability to not only provide them with banking services, but to also provide a social benefit to the communities we serve.
Impact One Member, One Family, One Community at a Time.
- Charitable giving that supports feeding the hungry and honoring our military and their families.
- Financial education provided at no cost to schools, community organizations and members.
- Volunteer program that allows our employees to receive paid work time to volunteer with the charity organizations that matter most to them.
We know you have a choice when it comes to where you bank.
Unlike big banks that are run from afar and where the only thing that matters is ‘the bottom line’, Financial Center has a vested interest right here in Central Indiana.
- We are member-owned and don’t report to Wall Street.
- We make decisions based on individuals – not numbers.
- Earnings are re-invested into better rates, products and technology for our members.
If banking local matters to you and you’re tired of being just a number, then come experience the Credit Union Difference at Financial Center. You’re eligible for membership and getting started is just a click away.