Express your Thanks to American Soldiers at Financial Center
Every single serviceman and woman deployed outside the United States deserves to receive a letter of gratitude on Thanksgiving Day. Help Financial Center and other participants give our nearly 600,000 troops a "Big Thank You" with a little taste of home this Thanksgiving.
The collection begins this Thursday, October 17th, at all Financial Center locations. Help us celebrate International Credit Union Day and receive refreshments as our way of saying thank you for your participation. If you can't make it on the 17th, you can drop off your letters through Friday, October 25th at any Financial Center location.
- All letters must be on 8.5" by 11" paper or smaller. (We'll have paper available in Centers if you don't want to bring something with you.)
- Please do not use glue, tape, staples, cardboard, glitter or otherwise attach anything to the paper. You can decorate by using crayons, markers, pens, or pencils.
- Please do not use construction paper.
- Use both sides if you like, but please use one page per letter only.
- Please do not send greeting cards or photographs.
- Feel free to include your mailing and email address - sometimes military members will write back!
- Individual letters should not be sealed in envelopes. (We'll take care of that for you.)
- Please do not send anything but letters! We cannot accept donations of any kind, and they should not be included or attached to the letters.
Click here to learn more about the national Big Thank You 2013 Campaign presented by The Bert Show.