Warmest Holiday Wishes and Celebrating 2011
The holiday season is all about giving but Financial Center and our wonderful employees make giving all year round a priority. Our employees gave their time and enthusiasm to a variety of causes in 2011, including:
- Sponsoring and participating in Samaritan's Feet walk
- Donations and volunteering with the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
- Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure
- Mozel Sanders Thanksgiving event
- Bike MS event
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
And on behalf of all our members, we have made a $5,000 donation to The Salvation Army to help make Indianapolis a better, safer community for everyone:
- More than 1,900 homeless and abused women and children received care at the Shelter for Women and Children.
- More than 600 women and children fleeing domestic violence found safety and shelter through our Emergency Bed Space Program.
- 2 million+ meals served, including groceries from the food bank.
As we enter this holiday season, please take a moment to think of those less fortunate, and join us in doing your part for our community.
Best wishes for a happy, healthy holiday!