An account that provides comprehensive identity theft protection through IDProtect®¹
- Free FCFCU custom checks
- Balances over $1,000 earn dividends
- Tiered rates pay higher dividends on higher balances
- NO minimum balance required
- ONLY $3.95 monthly service charge
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage² for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services - access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/Activation required.)
- Credit File Monitoring³ - daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/Activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/Activation required.)
- Credit Score - receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/Activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring - monitoring of over 1,000 databases (Registration/Activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/Activation required.)
- IDProtect® StealthType™ Anti-Keylogging Tool - downloadable software that helps to provide a safe and secure browsing environment while isolating online activity from crimewar.
¹Registration and activation required for some elements. ID resolution and expense reimbursement immediately available through IDProtect®. Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
² Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or Any Federal Government Agency.
³ Credit file monitoring from Equifax and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.